Our Wedding

Jun 27, 2008

Hey everyone! Everyday I am going to start putting pictures on my blog or just writing what we did. Well, today I helped the Steele's babysit while they went to Jamesport, MO and we watched Emma. Then around lunch time we went to the annex and moved all our church stuff to our new building! This sunday we are going to our new building! And right now we are having a huge thunder storm! The clouds are awesome and mom took pictures of it in the background of our church building. She should put them on her blog pretty soon. I love you guys and I hope to see all of you soon.

2 comments:

kenzie said...

Sheri, I loved reading your blog and you have and awesome new background. I wish we could see you soon. Keep the business in your prayers and maybe we will get some money soon to be able to come out there. I love you, miss.

Unknown said...

Sheri,
Thank you so much for updating this. I don't miss you guys so much when You do. Love the new pictures. Love ya Jen