Our Wedding

Jun 28, 2008

Not much happened today. We moved a family in our ward and moved a nonmember into his apartment. That took up half of the day and then when I got home Niki and I washed inside and out of our honda van. And then mom had a discussion with me telling me not to get married in the Manti temple but to get married in the Nauvoo temple so all our family can come out here. So we picked out a pretty picture of the Nauvoo temple.
Even though I am getting married in the Nauvoo temple I still think my favorite is the Manti temple.

3 comments:

steele's said...

Okay--since you are not getting married for like 4 or 5 years, maybe you can hold off on the decision as to what temple it will be--Ha Ha--Colette

heidi said...

sherri, i love that you update your blog everyday. i look at yours and nickis blog everyday. tell nicki to get the comments thing on her blog so we can leave her a comment. love you guys and can't wait to see you

Unknown said...

Sheri,
You crack me up. By then there may be another temple even closer to you if you know which one I am talking about. But to tell you the truth doesn't matter the temple what matters what matters is the ordinace. You could just wear a tux and dress and get pictures infront of the Manti temple. No one would be the wiser. Hee Hee